November 30, 2010

the walk and the talk

currently on medical leave…the longest i’ve ever been granted…six days in total..

ok, let see when was last i posted something here. amat malas nak menulis..lebih suka tgk gambar je.

this probably be my last week days in KL since imma be gone to turkmenistan next week. let see if my swollen eye is getting better or not before that. belum beli lagi winter clothing.

Those who know my wife would obviously know her interest in almost anything zombies especially those of george romero works. She is superexcited with the new series The Walking Dead, and now in the midst of collecting the graphic novel of which the series was based upon. Few months back prior to the pilot episode, we gone to kino looking for the novel and there was a lot in stores. bought a couple. i was surprise to know the novel became a hit after the series skyrocket in TV, and hardly found a stock pile of complete set yesterday when we were there to bought some of it.

arrr..i’m gonna miss fables volume 14 later. i admit i do like fables, but to imagine it making its way to TV series would not be a wise move (personally). some books (or graphic novel) are better kept in the way it should be, not transliterated to TV series or movies. Lots have failed in the transition.

rewind few weeks before, me and wife were in Big Bad Wolf buying lots of book and i myself in eons bought books for myself. At the moment i =’m slowly reading Robert Rankin titled The Japanese Devil Fish Girl.

51WHWlplFYL._SS500_yes, it look like that. not gonna do any review of the book, but i do enjoy reading it, fun.

now, back to current. with limited movability due to my eye infection, i have not bought anything for my trip next week. i should start preparing some checklist for myself. was thinking of buying extra phone for when i be there, this BB of me wont work  without BIS. i was eyeeing on the iphone4 (yes i know my wife sees iphone user as douche), i am interested in the insight given by effi on latest microsoft windows phone 7. all in all, i just want connectivity for my emails, FB, tweet dll..so either phone would justify. let give it a day or two..

the cats are behaving snobbish nowadays…tak layan makan balckwoods, next time i’ll be opening booth in amcorp mall utk sesi bergambar bersama binatang comel..rm2 per photo..enough to pay for their own food.

No comments: