July 07, 2010

its been..

a decade since my last post here, been busy running here and there..so bit of update bout what’s happening

  1. sudah masuk rumah baru, baru lepas selesai cat dapur last week…wife, sila tulis pasal husband cat dapur….hahahhahhah
  2. mel,meor,yap,idz and me formed a group who’d taking photos and making videos for money…and yes, it is a registered company..website? in progress…those who are interested in hiring our services…just PM me..
  3. i still sucks at photoshop CS4…
  4. wondering when will i be able to complete all the works with the library upstairs…sigh, been lazy after the major work have been complete.
  5. was thinking of buying new car, but me being me…won’t happen for at least another year i think…
  6. terminated the service of my good olde  benq s73g…been serving me for years…it was still in a good condition, but couldn’t keep up with the demand…so i let it to rest..
  7. not taking any good photos lately…kinda getting bored actually..and have not posted any photos also..so here are some..start from the favaourite…

DSC_1089

Suw Aca Pano 

DSC_1854

later….

No comments: